Sunday, July 03, 2011

What has happened and Whats Going on Soon

                                                           What has Happened
      Hi,this is David in the last 2 weeks our family has gone to Wyoming for a family Reunion we left on June 23. Then my brothers, Dad, and I went to the Caribou National forest to get wood with grandma and Grandpa Weeks on June 29th.
         
                                                           What is Going on Soon
       Tomorrow(4th of July) we have the LDS missionary's for dinner and we are going to play with fireworks.While the missionaries watch.Connor is also turning 8 on July 22.  



          Bye, please comment
            David
                                                                                

5 comments:

paulak said...

Sounds like you guys have been having fun. Hope you are feeling better David...I have been sick all day today. Did you give it to me??? haha Have a great 4th of July.

Anonymous said...

David, I wanted to say thank you for doing the song with Hailey. It was very cute and you worked pretty hard to on it. I have it on video if you want to see it, let me know okay. Love ya! Aunt Trish

Unknown said...

Paula
Maybe i did or not. Hope you get better .bye
aunt Trish
Yes,i would like to see it just send it to my mom. please tell Haily that i said Hi.when you see her again?
thanks and love you both
David

Anonymous said...

It was fun being with all of our children and grandchildren that were able to be here the last two weeks. We did have a really good time camping as well, to bad the mosquitos did not stay away.
Thanks for the comments, David.

Grandpa Weeks

Anonymous said...

David, I will send it today. You will probably see Hailey before I do if you haven't already, but when I do, I will tell her! I talked to your dad at the reunion about you maybe coming to visit some time. Would you like to do that? Love you all! Aunt Trish